1. The information and material provided on this website is provided free of charge (except where otherwise stated) and solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not establish a business, contractual or employment relationship with Afon Mel.
2. The information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, scripts, and photography is the property of Afon Mel (otherwise acknowledged) and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent.
3. This site is provided "as is" and Afon Mel expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Afon Mel or any of its employees or contractors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
4. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Afon Mel. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Afon Mel takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Accuracy of product colours and descriptions
Due to variations in lighting conditions at the time of photography and / or settings on your own computer, there may be differences between the colour of any products that you receive and how they may appear online.
We will always try and ensure that the colours depicted in any images on the site reflect the actual colour as closely as possible but we recommend that the colours depicted be used as a guide. We therefore, cannot guarantee that the product you receive will match the on-screen depiction.
New Quay Honey Farm will not accept responsibility / liability for representations made by a third party for products features or suitability for a particular use. (E.g. Manufacturers, magazine articles, Internet etc). New Quay Honey Farm does not guarantee the accuracy of the information published on this website and will not be responsible for any damages resulting in reliance on the information contained within the site. Please check with manufacturer if full product specifications is required.
Paying for your booking
We accept the following cards Visa Card, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners Card and American Express.
Credit card details are entered on a secured page and that they are transferred using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Orders may be cancelled within 7 working days of an order being placed and/or within 7 working days of goods received. Cancellations are only accepted if the customer phones our customer services on +44 (0)1545 560822 to obtain a cancellation number. A cancellation number can only be obtained before the order has been dispatched.
If your order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined below will apply and you will be issued with a RMA number. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the customer will remain liable for the full payment.
These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with UK law.
If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions.
In respect of consumer sales only, statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.
Referrals and links
The author of this website is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this site. The author is not liable for any damage caused by those referred links.
Orders may be returned within 7 working days after the goods were received for a full credit or refund in the following circumstances:
To process your return you will need a RMA number for the goods by calling our customer services number on +44 (0)1545 560822 before sending.
We're sorry, but we do not accept returns of opened items or items returned more than 7 working days after delivery and/or goods returned without a valid RMA.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days from when you notify us of cancellation of the order. However, we are usually able to issue refunds within 5 – 7 working days from when the goods have been returned.
All returns will be subject to a £5 restocking / admin charge. This will be subtracted from the refund amount.